Well, something big happened over the weekend it seems. Huge amounts of thanks to Smartp1ck.com for finding this information. As always, everything here is subject to change or be a hoax, so take this information with a grain of salt. Update: Riot is apparently deleting all of the Draven-related threads on the forums. I’d say we’re a bit closer to him being real.
As the Smartp1ck website was down last I checked, many thanks to macmanx on r/leagueoflegends for posting the information in the comments. Draven’s moveset, stats, lore and my impressions of this possibly-existing champion are after the jump.
- Wicked Blades Draven’s Critical Strikes deal bonus physical damage over time. Spinning Axe also causes this effect even if it does not Critically Strike.
- Spinning Axe Draven’s next attack will deal bonus damage. This axe will ricochet off the target high up into the air. If Draven catches it, he automatically readies another Spinning Axe. Draven can have two Spinning Axes at once.
- Blood Rush Draven gains increased Movement Speed and Attack Speed. The Movement Speed bonus decreases rapidly over its duration. Catching a Spinning Axe will refresh the cooldown of Blood Rush.
- Stand Aside Draven throws his axes, dealing physical damage to targets hit and knocking them aside. Targets hit are slowed.
- Whirling Death Draven hurls two massive axes to deal physical damage to each unit struck. Whirling Death slowly reverses direction and returns to Draven after striking an enemy champion. Draven may also activate this ability while the axe is in the flight to cause it to return early. Deals less damage for each unit it hits and resets when the axes reverse direction.
Move Speed: 305 Base Armor: 16
Armor level: 3.3
Base Mana: 240
Mana level: 42
Base Cricical %: 0
Critical % level: 0
Base Mana Regen: 1.39
Mana Regen Level: 0.13
Base Health Regen: 1
Health Regen Level: 0.14
Base Magic Resistance: 30
Magic Resistance Level: 0
Base Health: 420
Health Level: 82
Base Attack: 46.5
Attack Level: 3.5
Lore: ‘The best’ is wherever I decide to set the bar each day. Unlike his brother Darius, victory in battle was never enough for Draven. He craved recognition, acclaim, and glory. He first sought greatness in the Noxian military, but his flair for the dramatic went severely underappreciated. Thirsting for a method to share ”Draven” with the world, he turned his attention to the prison system. There he carved out the celebrity he desired by turning the tedious affair of executions into a premiere spectacle. At Draven’s first execution, he shocked onlookers when he ordered the doomed prisoner to run for dear life. Just before the man managed to flee from sight, Draven brought him down with a flawless throw of his axe. Soon, all Draven’s executions became a gauntlet through which Noxian prisoners raced for a final chance at life. He used this trial as his own personal stage, and turned executions into a leading form of entertainment. He rallied onlookers into a frenzy, while desperate prisoners scrambled to evade him. They never succeeded. Rejecting the solemn, black uniforms of Noxian executioners Draven donned bright outfits and developed flashy signature moves to distinguish himself. Crowds flocked to see Draven in action, and tales of his performances spread quickly. As his popularity grew, so did his already-inflated ego. He belonged at the center of attention. Before long, the scope of his ambitions outgrew the population of Noxus. He decided that the glorious exploits of Draven should be put on display for the entire world.
Spinning Axe has the potential to be my favorite new ability. I’m reminded of Olaf’s Undertow, how you can manually pick it up, but it’s definitely more ‘tricky’ and suiting Draven (if we go by his lore). I also love more ‘move enemy champions’ abilities, like Stand Aside. I think this will be the ability a lot of people will take last and proper use of it will making hitting Spinning Axe really easy. I’d have to see Whirling Death to be able to say a lot about it, because we’re not entirely sure how ‘massive’ the axes are. I do like the idea of a yo-yoing ability in the game, though. As always, if anything else shows up about this guy or other cool stuff happens, I will keep you fine folks informed. Thanks for reading and have a good’un.