Saw this over at Marth’s place then Ace’s. So I thought, eh, why not? Gives me something to do while I wait for a few buddies to become available. Anyhoo, first chunk are about anime, second are more personal. Enjoy.
Questions about anime
1. Who is your favorite male anime character?
Probably Masakaki from [C]. I’ve got a thing for crazy jesters.
2. Who is your favorite female character?
Hibiki from Symphogear is pretty enjoyable at the moment. I’d say it’s either her or Madoka.
3. What is your favorite anime soundtrack?
UN-GO, if only for the western/techno ‘things are getting solved up in this bitch’ theme.
4. What is your favorite anime opening + animation?
Outlaw Star or Saiyuki. Mirai Nikki’s two openings are pretty close, though.
5. What is your favorite anime ending song + animation?
Moretsu Pirates. Mainly because it’s the only one I can recall.
6. What is your favorite anime scene?
Either the ending of Tokyo Godfathers where Hana saves the child or the Spike’s final moments in Cowboy Bebop.
7. If you could meet an anime character who would it be?
I guess Goku from Saiyuki, provided that he’d have his dub voice. Greg Ayres is amazing.
8. What anime character is most similar to you in terms of personality?
I… guess Kyousuke from Ore no Imouto. He seems reasonably laid back.
9. What is your favorite thing about anime?
10. What is your least favorite thing about anime?
Bullshit romantic subplots. Looking at you, Bakemonogatari. (Granted this applies to everything so hey)
11. Who are your favorite anime couple?
Miku and Hibiki from Symphogear. They’re a couple in my eyes.
12. Who is your favorite anime animal?
Does Kyuubey count?
13. What anime would make a good game?
Samurai 7 or Outlaw Star, assuming we could make it an open-world game (akin to Skyrim or Mount and Blade) where you play as your own dude, rather than the dudes from the series. Basically, I want Way of the Samurai, but with space pirates.
14. What game would make a good anime?
Anything from the Shin Megami Tensei series. Possibly even League of Legends.
15. What was the first anime you ever watched?
My Neighbor Totoro.
16. Do you think you’ll ever stop watching anime?
17. What is your favorite genre of anime?
Everything but sports.
18. What is your least favorite genre of anime?
19. Are you open about watching anime with people you know?
Sure, why not.
20. Have you ever been to Japan?
Nope, would like to someday, though.
21. What anime was the biggest let down for you?
Trigun. Everything cool about it was still cool… but then you hit the confusing as balls and barely-explained ending.
22. What anime was better then expected?
Black Rock Shooter.
23. What is the best anime fight scene?
The final fight between Mikumi and Kimimaro in [C].
24. Who is your anime waifu?
I’m amused you think I have one, question man.
25. What was your favorite video game as a child?
Questions about me
26. Most Embarrassing moment?
Bumbling my way through a speech in college. Somehow got an A.
27. Can you drive?
Yes, but I don’t claim to be good.
28. Do you own a car?
28. Are you mature?
29. What year were you born?
30. Do you prefer cats or dogs?
31. Describe yourself physically.
Kinda fat, about 5’8”. Goatee.
32. What would you name your first child?
Not having any.
33. What is the worst injury you have ever had?
Slipped like a dumbass on a ramp, broke my leg. I was about 10.
34. What is your worse habit?
35. Do you drink or smoke?
Had some wine once. Always wanted to taste a high-quality Scottish liquor or something. I’ve heard that stuff’s creamy and smooth as hell.
36. Do you have a tattoo?
37. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Mornings can go die.
38. Have you ever slept past midday?
All the time, much to my annoyance.
39. Do you regret anything?
Not realizing how cold it was outside until about five seconds ago. Door’s been open for hours and my hands are numb.
40. Can you count the number of friends you have on one hand?
41. Do you wear glasses?
For ages now.
42. Are you a picky eater?
Not the world’s biggest fan of most vegetables. Peppers and onions are the devil.
43. Would you die for someone?
No offense, but I don’t enjoy you fine folks enough to do so. And it kind of gets in the way of my goal of immortality.
44. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
The ability to create a plate of nachos and cheese whenever desired. Also immunity to headaches.
45. Do you believe in the supernatural?
Not really. I toy with the idea from time to time, though.
46. Would you rather be rich or famous?
47. Have you ever committed a crime?
Nice try, law enforcement agencies.
Pirates or ninjas? Time Traveler or ghost?
Japanese pirate trained in ninjitsu and time-traveling ghost. Man, I take all the fun out of these kinds of things.
49. Does someone have a crush on you?
50. Are you in a relationship?
Technically single. I think. Maybe. I don’t know.